Sydney City 6 Hour Private Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: S6HPT
Your 6 hour private tour of Sydney will give you the perfect timeframe to explore this magical city, while still getting you back to your hotel for that afternoon drink before heading out to dinner. See all of the iconic sights of Sydney such as the sparkling harbour, the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Bondi Beach, King's Cross and also feel free to add in some items of personal interest as your tour is tailored to suit. Visit a local craft brewery or gin distillery, check out Sydney's most intriguing galleries, admire our local architecture or discover hip neighbourhoods and the best food and wine. You can add your own flavour to the tour so that you see what interests you and this can all be enjoyed in 6 hours of private touring.
6 hour private tour itinerary:
Spend 4 hours exploring the classic 'must see' sights of Sydney including The Rocks, Sydney Harbour foreshore, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, King's Cross, Watson's Bay, Bondi Beach.
Add 2 hours of your choice with the following themes:
- Option 1: Natural wonder - Escape to the beautiful north and see more beaches like Manly and Balmoral while also exploring the rugged beauty of Ku-Ring-Gai National Park
- Option 2: Art and Culture - Visit a selection of local galleries/museums and experience the local creative scene. Depending on the day of tour, this could be the Brett Whitely Studio, White Rabbit Gallery, Aquabumps studio or any of your choice.
- Option 3: Food and Wine - Visit some of Sydney's best cafe's and bars, sample wine from around the country or discover our local craft beer and maybe squeeze in a tasting or tour at our newest Gin distillery.
- Option 4: Local Neighbourhoods - Escape the crowds of tourists and discover aspects of Sydney that most don't see. Visit 3 or 4 suburbs around the city that will give you a true feel for how we live.
- Option 5: Sydney by Night - Either finish your afternoon tour in the evening or have most of the tour in the evening hours, it's up to you. Sydney is an exciting city to explore after dark and the harbour sparkles with reflections and colours. Great for the photographer, foodie or anyone after a unique Sydney tour.
- Option 6: Emerging Sydney - A city on the move, there is so much change happening that it can be hard to keep up with. Discover Sydney's newest and hippest precincts and get a feel for what's happening now and what's planned for the near future. Great option for the 'off the grid' traveller.