Hunter Valley Private Full Day Tour
- Duration: 11 Hours
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: HVPDT2017
Begin your tour with pick up at your Sydney hotel, AirBnB, cruise ship terminal, airport or anywhere that suits you. Your fully private Hunter Valley tour will be just you and your local driver/guide, travelling north out of the city and over the harbour as you escape the hustle of Sydney for the relaxed beautiful surrounds of the Hunter Valley. Regarded as the oldest and most famous wine region in Australia, the Hunter has over 150 wineries and produces some of the countries finest wines.
Hunter Valley Itinerary Highlights:
- 7:30am - 8.30am: Pick up from any location in Sydney
- Coffee stop in Brooklyn, Cessnock or anywhere on the way if desired
- 11am - De Bortoli Wines
- 12pm - Brokenwood Wines
- 1:15pm - Lunch at at the acclaimed French inspired Bistro Molines
- 2:30pm - Tyrrells Wines
- 3:45pm - Scarborough Wine Co or Chocolate Factory
- Depart for Sydney returning at approx 6.30pm
The above itinerary is a guideline and the tour can be fully tailored to suit your taste and style. Options such as hot air balloon ride, scenic helicopter flight or behind the scenes wine making tour can all be arranged. Just contact us to discuss details.